About Me ^^


Aimi Khairina ?


Yupp! It's  me!! *Tomeyy tak?! Hehe
Alright, my full name is Aimi Khairina Binti Roslen.

I was born on 14th August 1995 in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
I loved my date of birth so much. Because, I think it's a nice date. Suka hati I laa kan.

Now,staying in Bukit Mertajam,Pulau Pinang. I Love Penang! Never crossed my mind to leave my precious Penang. My Home Sweet Home. Everything is here. No need to go Kyel or whatsoever.

Studying in Chemical Engineering at UiTM Permatang Pauh, Pulau Pinang. So near. But i'm waiting to be transferred to my real campus in Pasir Gudang, Johor. So far-far awayy! Oh my gosh! I 'don't want to go there! Nothing is fun for me. Ape pun, tinggal bertawakal dan berserah dekat Allah je. Dia yang lebih tahu ape yang terbaik untuk hambaNya.

Status? Ahaaa! Let's just keep it as a secret. What I can tell now is, I do have someone that means so much to me and sooo special. Ehh, tak secret dah. Opps! Terlepas sudah!

I love blogging. Facebook.
I love music. Anything nice to hear.
I love fashion even though I'm not expert enough.
I love my mom's cooking. Especially, LAKSA. Superb lah!
I interested in cooking.
I wish I can travel all around the world. *PARIS especially.






No comments: